Providing individual psychotherapy and psychological services in a professional and peaceful office setting. Treating adult women in all phases of life, and young adult women.
I work with a wide range of women's mental health needs and provide services to strengthen each patient's well-being.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my patient's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
My treatment approach is broad-ranging (Cognitive Behavioral, Insight-oriented, Interpersonal, Bereavement, Family Systems) depending on the diagnosis and treatment needs of the individual.
My therapeutic style is to be interactive, supportive, respectful, and efficient in my work with patients.
Treatment specialization and areas of focus includes:
- Women's mental health
- Grief, bereavement, & loss
- Depression & Anxiety
- Postpartum depression & postpartum anxiety
- Perinatal mood disorders, postpartum stress/adjustment
- Pregnancy loss, neonatal/infant loss, bereaved parents
- College adjustment
- Graduate school
- Work and career issues
- Stress management
- Troubled personal/family relationships
If I am unable to provide treatment, I will give an appropriate referral.
- Diagnosis and second opinions (differential diagnosis)
- Treatment plans
- Individual Therapy
- Consultation with medical staff, professionals
- Psychoeducation and topic lectures